The data controller is SpaceV S.r.l., Via di Brera 2 – 16121 Genova firstname.lastname@example.org, www.spacev.bio
2.Data protection officer SpaceV S.r.l.
has appointed the Data Protection Officer (RDP or DPO), available at the following contact: email@example.com
3. Purpose of processing and legal basis
a) The data are processed for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the visitor (Regulation art. 6 paragraph 1, letter b) by sending e-mail to the addresses indicated on the Site or by filling in any contact forms present in specific sections of the Site.
4. Categories of personal data processed
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. In particular, the personal data processed through the Site are:
- personal data provided voluntarily by the data subject;
- navigation data: these are data that the computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of the Site acquire during their normal operation and the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is collected in aggregate form and therefore cannot allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the Site, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, etc.
5.1 General information on cookies
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited send to the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook) where they are stored, and then sent back to the same websites on the next visit. Typically, the usefulness of cookies lies in the ability to obtain through them information on visitor preferences, to improve the functionality and security of a website, to simplify navigation and to analyze the use of the site itself. More specifically, cookies can be classified into: “technical cookies” strictly necessary for the operation and use of the web service as their absence could prevent, make more complex or less secure the operation of certain active operations within the site; these include, for example, those of session, authentication (for storing credentials at the next access), functional (for example for choosing the language or currency), customization (for saving preferences), statistical (if used in aggregate form). For this type the owner of the site is required to simply inform the user without any consent from him. “profiling cookies” used to track the user’s web browsing and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies can be transmitted to the user’s terminal advertising messages in line with the preferences already manifested by the user in online navigation. Among the cookies of this type include, for example, the statistical ones of third parties in unbundled (not anonymous), retargeting, social networks, first or third party advertising profiling. For this type the owner of the site, in addition to informing, before installing the cookie is required to receive separate consent from the user for individual purposes of use and then to grant the user the right of revocation.
|_ga||spacev.bio||Record a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||HTTP||2 years|
|_gat||spacev.bio||Used as part of the Google Analytics service for the sole purpose of distinguishing users||HTTP||1 day|
|_gid||spacev.bio||Record a unique ID used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||HTTP||1 day|
|r/collect||doubleclick.net||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the device and visitor behavior||Pixel||Session|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Store user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||HTML Local Storage||Session|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Store user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||HTML Local Storage||Session|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Store user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||HTML Local Storage||Session|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Store user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||HTML Local Storage||Session|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Store user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||HTML Local Storage||Session|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Store user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||HTML Local Storage||Session|
5.3 Storage of cookies
Refer to the table of cookies referred to in the previous paragraph in which the retention period for each type of cookie is indicated.
6. Methods of processing
The processing of data takes place through the use of appropriate tools and procedures to ensure security and confidentiality and can be carried out with the help of computer and paper media.
7. Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data – Communication and dissemination
The personal data processed are not disclosed to indeterminate subjects in any way, including through their provision or consultation. Personal data may be transmitted to one or more specified subjects, as specified below: • to subjects who can access the data by law, regulation or Community legislation, within the limits provided by these rules; • to subjects who need to access data for purposes ancillary to the execution of the processing purposes described in the section “3 Purposes of processing and legal basis”, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out such purposes (examples include law firms, suppliers of computer products or applications, etc.);
8. Retention period of personal data
The data collected for the purpose referred to in point 3 above will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the execution of the processing purpose.
9. Data subject’s rights
The interested party, pursuant to art. 15 of the Regulation, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the processing of data concerning you is ongoing or not and in this case, you have the right to obtain a copy of the data and access to the data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period of storage of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- all available information on the origin of the data if it is not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling. You also have the right to:
- obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay (Article 16 of the Regulation);
- obtain from the data controller the cancellation (“right to be forgotten”) of personal data concerning him without undue delay (art. 17 of the Regulation);
- obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing (art. 18 of the Regulation);
- receive, if applicable, in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable personal data concerning him (Art. 20 of the Regulation);
- object at any time, for reasons related to its particular situation, to the processing of personal data (Art. 21 of the Regulation);
- revoke your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing performed before the revocation (art. 7 of the Regulation);
- be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards, if personal data are transferred to a third country or an international organisation (Art. 46 of the Regulation);
- submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (art. 77 of the Regulation); To exercise these rights, you can contact the Data Controller at the contact points indicated in section “1 Identity of the Data Controller”.
10. Obligation or power to provide data
The Site provides visitors with a series of services without requiring any personal data or information. However, some services may require the mandatory provision of data for the exchange of information. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, insofar as such data are necessary for the performance of the exchange of information.
11. Place of processing
The personal data processed are not transferred outside the European Union.